Standard Process Inks
The ink series is a modern all-round series designed for a wide range of applications. It is mineral oil-free, duct fresh and formulated based on renewable raw materials.
This ink series fulfills following criteria:
- Suitable for all types of perfecting machines
- Suitable for absorbent substrates
- Superb printability and runability
- Good rub resistance
- Medium setting
- Superb ink/water balance
- Suitable for IPA-free printing
- Not recommended for printing on food packaging
- Conforms to the requirements of ISO 2846 and ISO 12647-2 and achieves a neutral grey balance with corresponding tonal range
+ property given, − property not given
|Extrafit Ink Reducer||071||max. 5%|
|Extrafit Ink Gel||348||max. 5%|
|Extrafit Ink Dryer||2001||max. 5%|
- Protect from frost, heat and direct sunlight.
- Store only in original containers at 10 – 25 °C / 50 – 77 °F
- Unopened and correctly stored, the inks have a shelf life of 24 months from the date of delivery.