Special Process Inks
The aniva® Plus Series is a highly pigmented ink type and an indispensable component of the aniva® system. This is a standardisation system in the offset area with a considerably extended color space. It is mineral oil-free, duct fresh and formulated based on renewable raw materials.
ICC profiles as well as color tone and color strength of the printing inks are attuned to one another. The aniva® inks are printed with new standard density values (→ Black 2.4, Cyan 1.9, Magenta 1.8 and Yellow 1.7).
This ink series fulfills following criteria:
- Suitable for all types of perfecting machines
- Suitable for absorbent substrates
- Superb printability and runability
- Very good rub resistance
- Medium setting
- Superb ink/water balance
- Fast post processig
- Not recommended for printing on food packaging
- Conforms to the requirements of ISO 2846 and ISO 12647-2 and achieves a neutral grey balance with corresponding tonal range
|aniva® Plus Y||130545||5||+||+||+||+|
|aniva® Plus M||130546||5||+||+||+||−|
|aniva® Plus C||130547||8||+||+||+||+|
|aniva® Plus K||130548||8||−||+||+||+|
+ property given, − property not given
|Extrafit Ink Reducer||071||max. 5%|
|Extrafit Ink Gel||348||max. 5%|
|Extrafit Ink Dryer||2001||max. 5%|
- Protect from frost, heat and direct sunlight.
- Store only in original containers at 10 – 25 °C / 50 – 77 °F
- Unopened and correctly stored, the inks have a shelf life of 24 months from the date of delivery.